- Products are available in accordance with UL 752 standards:
- UL Level One through Three to protect against medium and super power small arms.
- UL Level Four to protect against rifle attack (30-06 Rifle) where anticipated threat levels are extremely high.
- UL Levels Five through Eight to protect against military assault weapons.
- Full engineering capability to design and manufacture bullet resistant overhead door and hardware assemblies to meet the demanding performance requirements of the end user.
- Multi-leaf design integrates sectional steel panels that telescope easily above the header of the door opening. A rugged counter-weight system supports the movement of individual door sections faultlessly.
- Electrical operators and accessories operate the entire assembly in accordance with up to date NEMA standards.
- Testing of assemblies by independent laboratories complies with current test standards for bullet resistance.
Manufactured under the license of Ambico